Like to get a house in Egypt

Why its  hassle to do anything in egypt?si why to stay There?
Im Just questioning because i wd like to get house There tonspend some of time in the year There.
Is not good idea?

don't buy, rent ..... you will be much happier believe me

oumyasser wrote:

Why its  hassle to do anything in egypt?si why to stay There?
Im Just questioning because i wd like to get house There tonspend some of time in the year There.
Is not good idea?

no i was just kidding, Egypt is a great place esp. if your staying in places like Sharm or Hurghada

one evidence of Egypt being a great place is the millions of Egyptians who would give an arm and a leg to leave Egypt. LOL

Ah, You make ly self quite :thanks:
M'y issue Is  im looking for chalet in assouan, but i Can not find.
I wd like to spend the test of m'y life There with two kids. Europe is too Much agressive. :sick
If u  know somethibg about chalet in assouan, please share.
Best W
Sarah

Yes its sade indeed. They leave Great and wonderful place to come in eu where they are treated as slaveor worse.i saw a poor Young men who were really in bas situation(no money, homeless, desesperated, depress, and i told him, why u dont back home, and he told me, his father Will  kill him as they Take lot money from parents to allow him to come to paris, and now he is supposer to reumburse :sosad:
Its terrible.but the live for poor people thete is terrible. There is no social help

Why?

keep ur property in France, rent it out, use its rental to rent in Egypt.

Property law in Egypt is a big f***ing mess, property buy and sale is a complicated process and you could get easily swindled out of your money, Egyptian pound will keep devaluing so whatever gains you make in your property price will be swallowed by exchange rates, and you cannot exit the country with more than $10K cash !

M'y husband who is from.egypt encourage me to buy, i should be more carreful . As its m'y money to invest.but i always Say, if i but, the contract Will be in m'y Name and as im foreigner i Will ask m'y advocate to secure m'y money. :)
Thanks for advice.appreciated.

No one in their right mind would invest in a property in Egypt now

And even with a lawyer you would still have risks

Hi oumyasser,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Egypt forum for more visibility.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: