Close

Dual Residency Saudi/Bahrain

Hey Folks  :cheers:

1. Can Bahraini Residency "Self Sponsorship" be issued while having a valid Saudi Residency ?

2. Regarding health insurance
Bahrain National Life Assurance (“bnl”) :- 150 BD
Takaful insurance :- 100 BD

Are these the cheapest in Bahrain ?

I believe the law states that you can't have full residency in both countries at the same time. Best place to ask is at immigration

Hello there,

I am in same situation, I was wondering if you can get bahrain residence while already having saudi iqama? Can you please write the procedure, if you could do that? This will be a great help.

what was the procedure? do you have both residencies?

I have Saudi iqama and Bahrain residency CPR. Procedure is a bit long to explain here but why not contact a Clearing agent. They will be able to help you

I will be grateful if you can share with me the details of an agent who can help.

If you have Saudi Iqama ; you can get temporary CPR ( paper CPR not the Card CPR ) in Bahrain but with that you can have a car registered and open a bank account in Bahrain.
If you are a male employee in Saudi and having Iqama and living in bahrain and have lease agreement in Bahrain ; your family members can have Bahrain CPR.

The procedure goes like this :

1 . You must have saudi iqama
2 house rental / lease agreement in bahrain
3 aletter from saudi employer ( agent can give you arabic format )
4 letter myst be chamber from saudi chamber
5 iqama passport and multiple exit re entry copies
6 application form needs to be stamped by saudi employer
7 agent will first apply for family head bahrain multiple exit re entry then after approval CPR approval
8 after that family multiple and CPR process

If you eed a bahrain agent PM me and i will send you

Expatriate health insurance in Bahrain

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bahrain

Moving to Bahrain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bahrain

Travel insurance in Bahrain

Enjoy stress-free travel to Bahrain