For Permanant Family Visa in K.S.A

Dear Brothers,
Can you please help me to get Permanent family Visa in KSA. I can apply thru my sponsor for the family visa. But I don't clear about the documents to be submitted to my sponsor.

Because, from my reliable sources said that only Arabic translated Marriage certificate is enough for getting family visa. But my sponsor ask me to submit attested with Arabic translation of my educational certificates too.

Please advise me the required documents.

Thank you for your kind patronage.

Shaikh Mohammad

Shaikh Mohideen Mohammad wrote:

Dear Brothers,
Can you please help me to get Permanent family Visa in KSA. I can apply thru my sponsor for the family visa. But I don't clear about the documents to be submitted to my sponsor.

Because, from my reliable sources said that only Arabic translated Marriage certificate is enough for getting family visa. But my sponsor ask me to submit attested with Arabic translation of my educational certificates too.

Please advise me the required documents.

Thank you for your kind patronage.

Shaikh Mohammad

Brother
You need the Marriage Certificate, Degrees with Translation, Your passport and visa page and the passport copy of your spouse and clear copy of Iqama.

Dear Brothers

my profession was "GENERAL DRAFTSMAN" now i am going to change my profession to get PERMANENT FAMILY VISA. My degree is "Diploma of Associate Engineer in Mechanical  دبلوم مهندس مساعد تكنولوجيا الميكانيكية ".
Can you please suggest that which profession i should obtain now to get family visa??

1. Mechanical Technician فني ميكانيكي
2. Mechanical Supervisor المشرف الميكانيكية