LOOKING FOR canadians, british,american,aussies any english spoker!

Hi there,

I just arrived from england and would love to catch up wih a english spoker in Brazil. Also make friends from anywhere. Must speak english and no more than 45 years old. XxX

Welcome on Expat-blog Samantha T. Brazil! I'm sure you will get lots of new contacts on the site. :) and check out our Sao Paulo expat network!

All the best,
Christine

hey samantha :)

where about in brazil.. im from jakarta, indonesia.. im currently moved to brazil. and im looking for friend too.. can i have your email :)

Hi Samantha,

It'd be great ro meet up. I'm 25 and I live in the Pinheiros District. I'm available most weekends and Wednesday/Thusday evenings. I really want to improve my Portuguese so it'd be great to try and speak with you.

Dan

Hi, i would you like to know, if you are living in Brazil, i need someone to learn and improve my english...

Can you help me ?

tks

Giu

giucalandriello wrote:

Hi, i would you like to know, if you are living in Brazil, i need someone to learn and improve my english...

Can you help me ?

tks

Giu

Hi, this is wissam from Egypt, I am staying in SP, I speak good English and looking for someone to help me with Portuguese...interested to exchange? :)

If yes, you can mail me on [email protected]

I think we can plan for something to practice :)

Hiya, i'm fairly new to Brazil as well and speak english, would be great to catch up, also looking to meet new friends:-)

Pamelam wrote:

Hiya, i'm fairly new to Brazil as well and speak english, would be great to catch up, also looking to meet new friends:-)

It would be a pleasure, I can see you are in RIO, but I am currently in SP, I go sometimes there in the weekends, Hence, I might be in contact with you when i got there....

hi

I am English but living in Santos

Omalleys pub (Alameda Itu) is always full of ppl from others countries. RRarely you find a brazilian there lol Also has All Black pub at Oscar Freire Street. Both are near from Consolacao subway and they have a lot importated beers and others drinks.

hi , I am looking to visit brazil next month.
so want to make some english speaking friends.

Hi,

It has been 2 months for me since i shifted to Sap Paulo.

I speak good english but do not fulfil your second criterion of Age..lol.. I am 26.

Share your contact details if you still want to meet.

Regards,
Saurabh Karnawat