Cup of tea/ coffee...and exchange of experiences, ideas,thoughts,life!

As I see there is many persons from Morocco,europe and all over the world and who would like to live in Agadir and and whom are already came, that's something great , our town will be a place full of cultures, something amazing !
But it will be more great to share and exchange
If any persons has any idea to meet, to make a trip, to have cofee together....it will be nice to share with us !
Best wishes and great life for everbody.  ;)

Hi Abdo
Maybe cause your Moroccain no one want to hangout with you
They want live in our Contry but not meet Moroccain I'm kidding ^^

Same as foreigners in the West. They come here but don't want to integrate with the natives, and only speak to their own people.

You are right both, ''integration '' could be the question ! maybe they want to keep their cercel just for them self ...it's  apitty !!
but we should not forget that '' I guess '', most of travelers they are so open, so maybe it will be ok
Also, my topic is not just for stangers no no it's also for Morocains, All are welcome
best wishes.

yep there is a good thing to share certainly i need to work more with my English Skills that can help me to work and earn some extra money with freelance jobs
i have some idea but with other friends we can share and helped each others

You are both funny boys hh
anyway im moroccan and its well be.good if.we met somday in.agadir. i came.often i.have my mest friends.there.
Anyway i agree with u abdul .foriengers are open minded so they sur will.answer you if they read ur message :)

I think it's a bit unfair saying we none Moroccans do not want to mix and mingle, when you will find that is far from the truth, but what you have to remember is that we westerners have been on the blunt end of most scams that have been around, with some people parting with their hard-earned cash because they thought the other party could be trusted etc, so can you really blame us for being cautious!

However, maybe and especially as you have now lasted a couple of months since registering and more than one post, why not now try making a meeting point, to meet-up for tea/coffee or even something stronger and see what replies you now get.

And don't forget, inter-friendship is as much in our benefit as it with yourselves, because instantly you can give people instant advice, and one they know you they will know you can be trusted.

Who knows, people just might take a little more notice now than when you first posted.

I am of course thinking that it is only friendship that you would like to get involved with and nothing else?

Ryugine wrote:

Hi Abdo
Maybe cause your Moroccain no one want to hangout with you
They want live in our Contry but not meet Moroccain I'm kidding ^^

Come on no, even you're kidding  :)
Maybe can be correct for (just a few) of people, who's been sent to Morocco without their own decisions. By a company etc. But people who choose here with their decisions can not live in their own. And they integrate, sure. The only problem is cultural differences. If both sides can handle this issue, there you have great cross cultural hangs.

Ah not to forget. In some countries with a hard smell of racism, foreginers may expected to close in their own habitats. But in Morocco, with or without cultural adaptation at least you have a warm and welcoming smile. And people in here do not reject you, if they can not understand your points. They love to discover. Even they don't take a taste from your discussion, they keep to listen and communicate just to understand and discover.

Moroccan's are hot blooded people, they don't left you an excuse to not communicate.

Correction - "hot-headed".