Looking for a loving family for our 1 year old Labrador

Hi! We are leaving Malta in March and we are looking for a loving family for our 1 year old black Labrador (cross German Pointer).We are constantly on the move which makes it very difficult to own a dog. His name is Bobby, he is very friendly and loving, full vaccinated with a passport.

Send me a message if you are interested to adopt him!

Natasa

Begs the question .....why get a dog in the 1st place ?

We found him abandoned so please dont judge without knowing.....

You don't need to justify why you got him in the first place , things change and I know how hard it must be for you , I wish I could help but I just got a dog and I'm not sure they would get on well together but I hope you find him a home

Thank you. Really appreciate this xxx

For goodness sake , no-one is judging anyone but your original post lends the reader to question why take a dog in the 1st place ! - sorry it's not what you want to hear but if you are constantly on the move and unable to commit to a dog for the long term , surely the time to look at getting him adopted was when you found him a year ago ! - I have a black Labrador and know how quickly they get attached to a family , keeping him when you know you will have to give him up in the future is , in my opinion , cruel and selfish !

Ok I am removing this post because YOU DO NOT know the circumstances and the efforts I made to keep him and how it hurts so I will kindly ask you to mind your own business or get a life

Good luck !

I hope you find him a lovely home,. I think it's lovely you took him in and took care of him while you could . Good luck 😊 xx

you could post on the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/4290661 … 5/?fref=ts

It's now a closed group, so you'll have to ask to join. Be prepared for some criticism, but there will also be lots of people who can help.