Regarding visa requirement

if anyone knows about the visa requirements of Oman embassy for below 6 months old baby girl with mother from India means what type of documents are required for my daughter visa or is there any visa required for below 1 year baby for entering Oman with mother

Hi sherinshamel,

The baby needs only a passport in her name.

The mother of course has to have a valid visa to enter Oman.

hi ,
I m from pakistan. plz guide me how to get visit visa from pakistan for oman.what is criteria?  plz guide me.
thnks

Why you need visit visa? What you wanna do here? Exam? Tourism? Meet family members?

hi,
I ll go for exam sort of viva , wana one of my family member accompany me .so what to do for dat?
thnks

fauziadilshad wrote:

hi,
I ll go for exam sort of viva , wana one of my family member accompany me .so what to do for dat?
thnks

Whoever, you're taking the viva should sponsor you to visit Oman. Please note that visit visas for single females (from Asian countries) is not granted, unless a prior employer sponsors a visit permit (Or apply for visit / work visa).

As a piece of advice, since you're from Pakistan, please donot trust the local agents who promise to provide visit visas and end up giving you nothing but looting a considerable amount

thanks for reple.
I have my visa sponsored by my employer but I want my one family member with me to accompany me.
so hw can I get visa for my family membe, i mean visit visa ?any other option ?