Please help

Assalamu alykum. My name is Abdul rahman. From india. Now working in Saudi Arabia. I am new islam .Now 4 month's. I am now very big trouble. No job before 7 months and no salary. And my family now not help me .Because I change islam. My sponsor not give my passport. He asking money. I give compliant in labour court. But no help .Now many days I am all epinephrine in out side .no food. I don't know where I go and ask help . because before I not face this situation. I have good job before. Now I don't know what happened my life. Any help not come I don't know what I do. This my last chance. I don't know this site show my request for people's. But I hope. 0596656128.this my number. Please help me to live

i have sent you a private message

better to go back to your country and after arranging things you can come back.

are you in suudiaarab or Istanbul became. your nub is start 059 is Turkish cod???

No.i am from Saudi Arabia. 0596656128 this zain mobile number

Well, you can still surf the net...so i guess, it's not that desperate...though, you might as well - just check with your embassy for some help...

Go to your country's Embassy in Saudi Arabia and tell them exactly what your situation is. They are the only ones who can help you, but don't expect anything in the way of financial assistance Embassies simply do not do that for their citizens. They can help you contact family members and ask for financial assistance, but that's about all. They will issue you an emergency passport if you wish to return home. Perhaps, under the circumstances if you are without lodgings they may find some shelter for you.

Good luck.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

I try all.in 7 months I try .but no any good replay. All tell help. But if come time no anyone. I don't know I take a good job and continue my life .because now I not have room and permissions papers. I not want any financial help.i want a job. Because now I can change my visa. This my last chance. I apply many job offers in Internet .and also I serching jobs .but I not have anything .If I want go not take taxi. Because no money. Eat only one time. .I don't know what happened my life. First time I face this