Looking for a 1 bedroom compound not expensive

hello,
This is Doctor Safia From Tunisia I am already in Riyadh recruted as a Doctor in Naif University in west riyadh. I am currently looking for a one bedroom studio in a compound and It will be good if the price is between 30 to 40K SAR.
It will be kind If you answer me.
please help I cant support the university room :(
Thank you very much

You could check similar advertisements in the expatriates website.

expatriates.com/cls/26343103.html

Hello Safia and welcome to Expat.com :)

You can also have a look at the Flats for rent in Riyadh section, there are several offers listed there which might suit you.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

thank you sister but I want a compound style :)

check  looking flate in riyadh expat website

Hi
  I am new for the form.i  got offer to Riyadh .but we don't have any idea about KSA.we want choose compound house.tell me the 2bhk compound in Riyadh how much.one more think what about International Indian school.pls help me

Hey Doc,

There's this website i found called rightcompound.com it has a lot of listings in riyadh. Also check Aqar Map forums (Saudi) for they update regularly with new posts especially for Riyadh

Hope this helps :)

Angie

hi,
your budget is low for living in a westerner compound sister...

Hello Dear

you can check compound called Rotunda , at exit 13 . studio cost is 45 per year . I live there .life is really nice and relaxing

search on internet and you will find the website for the compound

Thanks

Priscilla wrote:

Hello Safia and welcome to Expat.com :)

You can also have a look at the Flats for rent in Riyadh section, there are several offers listed there which might suit you.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello Priscilla

What are flats? Sorry about the question

Kind regards,

Hello rdmedranoo,

Flats are several apartments in one building.

You can go to the Housing in Riyadh section it is classified in accommodation categories.

You can chose between them

Thank you,

Marjorie

I have a Female friend who is lookibg for an female roommate, she Is living in a nice villa. If you want to know more send me a messagr

thank you :)

(Moderated: please post in the Rooms for rent in Riyadh section)

hello we have your request a flat apartment unfurnished three rooms +kitchen  with one baithroom no expensive in good matter if you are two collegue nevermind only 22000 sr yearly if you care sent a message to see it best regards