Got my green card approved, advice on places to stay + cost of living

Hi yashkrish, Krithu & Rohit'D Costa,

Rent-a-room is the good and safe option available for your first time cpr in copenhagen. you will know when you come here and also when you look for your cpr registration.
I see many ppl here not able to find good accommodation and wasting lot of money in the initial time.
there fore I would recommend this hostel for sure compared to any other place in copenhagen.
It is not that you pay 3 months rent for your cpr registration. temporary cpr is possible even if you pay for one months in this hostel..
yashkrish... without coming to copenhagen and searching for place to live in cph...how would you conclude and recommend others??
wish you for your accomodation!!!
regards,
Jeeva

Hello nevfern ,
Please let me know the good application to download on mobile to learn danish .

try Duelingo OR search Youtube

http://icitizen.dk/~/media/ICS/Docs/ICS … 60515.ashx

One of the first places to visit after the arrival.

/Nellie

Hello ,Nellie  and Aashah

Thanks alot .
Stay blessed
Regrds

Thanks a lot buddy for suggesting me this place today I am going to see it.

Regards
Rohit

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Innapropriate request. Exchange your contact details via the private messaging system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, join some facebook groups fx, Copenhagen Accommodations, Accommodation in Copenhagen, Expats Living in Copenhagen, Danish Green Card Association, etc. People post there about available accommodations, BUT be aware of scammers and never pay online or without seeing the room/apartment. Wish you luck

And the key in hand.

/Nellie

Thanks a lot aashah  still looking out for a room with cpr.  I have decided not to pay cash but to pay with a bank transfer. 

Hope I get a good accomodation fast to enroll for the cpr.   In the mean time if any of u my friends know of any accomodation kindly in for me I will be highly obliged.

Regards
Rohit