Looking for a nurse job in Brunei

hi... im looking for nurses job in brunei.. recently im working in saudi arabia. and plan to exit on july. so,now im looking for job in brunei because near with my country..please lets me know if there is any vacancy for me.. thank you

Hi Norazlinda,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Brunei forum.

Here the other members will feel more free to interact with you and can advise you about nurse job in Brunei.

Thanks

Priscilla :)

Hi Priscilla,
Thanks for created this new thread.
Thanks and appreciated :top:

hi beauty how are you? :)

alhamdulillah, im good

Hello BD international,

Kindly note that Expat.com is not a dating site. Thank you.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hi,
Please send your resume as i have a friend who is looking for a nurse to take care of a senior citizen at home.

thanks for your info.
But i need that job in august. because now im still working in saudi arabia.
i dont know either your friend need urgently or not.

thank you

Really need a job as a nurse in brunei urgently...had been a registered nurse for 9 years.please let me know ASAP.from malaysia.thanks.this is my email..([email protected])

Hi princess sarawak

Welcome to Expat.com.

I would suggest you browse as well as post an ad in Nurse job offers in Brunei under Jobs in Brunei for better opportunities.

Good luck in the job hunt.

Cheers

Mishna

Thanks dear..

Hi you got nursing job in Brunei?

hi... im looking for IT job in brunei.. recently im working in New Delhi INDIA. ,now i m looking for job in brunei ..please lets me know if there is any vacancy for me.. i have  passport but i don't how to apply?
can you help
thank you

hi i would like to know how im going to get verification registration and letter of good standing from saudi council to be sent to nursing board brunei

Hi , I'm currently working as a nurse in Saudi Arabia, but unfortunately  I don't like here, I'm want to work in Brunei, I had worked before in Brunei from 2013-2022 , I look after the grandson of His Majesty..But in 2022 I resigned from my work because I wanted to work in a hospital settings,  it is my dream to work in hospital.   I wanted to work in RIPAS Brunei, I really love the country of Brunei and the people there , most of them are respectful and kind. Please advice.

Hi , I'm currently working as a nurse in Saudi Arabia, but unfortunately  I don't like here, I'm want to work in Brunei, I had worked before in Brunei from 2013-2022 , I look after the grandson of His Majesty..But in 2022 I resigned from my work because I wanted to work in a hospital settings,  it is my dream to work in hospital.   I wanted to work in RIPAS Brunei, I really love the country of Brunei and the people there , most of them are respectful and kind. Please advice.