Looking for some Germans who lives in Shenzhen

Hello everybody
I'm sorry that I can write here just in English.(Cuz my old comment in German was deleted by someone) . I 'm new here in Shenzhen (from Germany) And looking for some German who live also in Shenzhen, any may go out sometimes together for drink or sport and "quatchen" :lol:   Bitte meld dich an! Dank Schoen!

Hi Igeltee,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this intro.

As indicated in our code of conduct on the forum, if you post on the English version of the website, you should write in English so that everyone [all members] can understand and help you.

You might also have a look at the Shenzhen social network.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

Hi Igeltee,

funny name by the way. Welcome to Shenzhen. Im living in Shenzhen for about half a year but also havent seen so much of the city (mainly busy with work).

Anyway If you want lets chat or even check out Shenzhen.

Lyonell

hello Lyonell,
Vielen Dank fuer Ihre Rueckmeldung. Bin sehr gerne mit dir was zu unterhalten. Z.B. koennen wir zu erst mal zum Trinken oder Spazieren zu gehen, Wenn du Lust hast. Kannst du mir dein WeChat od. Nummer geben? Damit wir besser kontaktieren koennen. Mein Email Ad: estherhy2(at)gmail.com
VG
Igeltee
PS: Wenn wir uns persoenlich treffen, wuerde ich gerne erzaehle warum ich diesen Name habe. ^^

Hello Igeltee,

As Christine mentioned before, this is the English speaking forum of Shenzen. As such, we ask that the members post their messages in English only so that everyone else can understand your messages and interact on the thread.

I invite you to have a look at the  CHINA FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT  for more information.

Thank you

Shaazia
Expat.com Team