Visit visa for husband?

Hi anyone can tell me how to apply a visit visa for my husband? Or is it possible here in Riyadh? How? Or if not...is there any other ways i can take my husband here to visit me in Riyadh. Please help! Thank u

Hello Bujoy20 and welcome to Expat.com

Please go through the threads on the Information on visas in Riyadh section, you might find the answers to your questions there. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

If you are registered on MOI website (abshir something), then you can apply for the visit visa online !!

@priscilla:

Thank u..i'll check it now :) what does this means. تعتذر وزارة الخارجية عن تلبية الطلب
They wrote that in my application. Please help. Thanx

Thanx..i realky appreciate it

@ Bujoy20 > In fact, i dont speak arabic. ;)
But when i did a google translate of this phrase in arabic, it seems that it means "Apologize to the Foreign Ministry to meet demand"

Thanks

Priscilla

oh i did that as well. Do u have any idea what it means? Is it rejection or what? Thanx.. Sorry btw i thought r speaking arabic.

Hello Bujoy20,

It seems that this is a rejection as they are offering you their apologies.

Hope that someone who really speak arabic will be able to help you about this translation as well. ;)

Thanks

Priscilla

I hope so..but i already talked to our liason officer. Hope the application process will go smoothly. Thank u for taking time to answer all my questions. I really appreciate it. :)