Information about IT field in north sweden

Hello

I'm from morocco, I'am a software engineer, with my associate actually in Sweden (Stockholm), we are planning to open an it service society proposing services like specific development, integrating solution, website conception, graphic design …

if anyone can help us with information, we think that it's better to start in the north, in a city like Umea, but people who recommended us the north for (in general: more opportunities to get new costumers, a lower cost of living) but they don't have any idea about our domain (it service) and if we will be able to find new costumers and new projects

Another question, it will be a problem for costumers from other cities like stockhom to collaborate with us if we have our enterprise in a city in north (may be they prefer have their collaborators in the same city)
Any information or help will be welcome

thanks

There are already a lots of IT industry in Sweden, and they are growing fast. I don't know about north Sweden specifically, but southern part offers more business facilities and intercultural communication opportunity. Majority of people in Sweden live in this part,co-operate their business ideas with each other, since it's near the Danish capital city Copenhagen and one of the well known university Lund is located here. Here, if you establish a firm like IT service, you will get attention easily, advertizing your company to many different people coming from all over the world. I hope you will make success.

Dear Jabirfatah91

Thank's a lot for your response, we're still collecting information, but the best solution we found until now is to target Stockholm areas (about 45 min from Stockholm max) so we can combine between the different advantages, but what you say is very interesting and we will put that in consideration