Need urgent help : wrong stamp on passport

I am working in university of dammam and came here with my family.My husband's name is  Reyaz ahmad. On passport as well as on visa it is written as muslim as the religion.which is correct but there is a mistaken stamp that he can not do hajj or umra..
and due to this stamp..he finds difficulty in getting the iqama. Is there any kind of possibility we can correct from indian embassy in saudi or the mofa office.
Its been more than one and half month.and he can stay here only for three mnths on passport.so can something be done to rectify the mistake.if this would not be done on time then he may have to go back again...

Plz suggest ...i need urgent solution.

What is the visa type you have? by the sound of it your mr. is on a visit visa.

Your query isn't clear, but as far as I can understand he has come on a 3 month visa which will be later converted to residency permit. If that's the case he can't do Hajj or Umrah on that visa, cuz there's a separate category of visa for the same.
However, I don't see any cross reference between visa and iqama issue as long as all the required documents are attested and in place.

i have a family visa.i have brought my daughter also.my daughter has received the iqama

hajj umrah visa have nothing to do with iqamah