Looking for fellow travellers for a day trip on a yacht to Racha

looking for fellow travellers for a day trip on a yacht to Racha island! Price is 2500 per person! Want to make it 8 of February

How big is this Yacht? Does it have safety equipment, such as Radar, Gps, life vests, etc. Is the Capitain Licensed?  These are questions you would not normally have to ask, but this is Thailand, where many such accidents happen.  Patrick

Hello Patrick! I think it does not have radar, life vests, gps - certaly has! The Captain is licensed, the yacht is 8,5 m, Hunter 280:-)

Thanks for the infor .   So it's a 28ft. Hunter, how many people is she going to be carrying?  Sorry about all the questions, just careful. I was on a Hunter 36ft in the San Francisco bay it was a full moon race, very beautiful, except the captain ran the boat a ground, not much fun after that, I was the only person with a life jacket on, many could not swim, but we all survived and returned to the dock about 2 am in the morning, once docked I punched out the captain for drinking heavy, many people hurt and cold from being tossed into the San Francisco, that was 10 years ago and I still have a tail bone injury from that accident.

Dear Patrick! Thanks for reply! For a day trip the boat can carry up to 8-10 people, but for a 2 day trip only 6 persons, because there are no cabins in a yacht, just 2 double beds and 2 single ones in the saloon. It`s a pity you have so negative sailing experience! Sailing can be dangerous sometimes, and it is a risk sometimes but usually everything has a happy end:-) The weather in Thailand is rather stable in high season, and our captain is very experienced and knows the area well. He has GPS and charts, by no means he will run aground! I have 2 years of sailing experience and there were some unpleasant moments (like broken mast and holes in the corpus of the vessel), but that did not stopp me from loving sailing! It is such a passion!:-) I believe it is time for you to have a new sailing experience so that it would be able to leave a good impression on you:-)