Skill malaysia invite programme

Hi, I have enrolled for skill malaysia invite programme in Food & Beverage for 2 years diploma.
My question is there any use of gain some local qualifications to get work permit after completion. Its easy as compared with other foreigners who looking job in Malaysia.
Its easy step for foreigners to gain some qualifications in Malaysia.

Pls tell. Waiting ur reply?

The best path would be to not waste 2 years without anything worthwhile to show for it and really just working illegally on a student visa. Hospitality is not the best field to try and do a career in Malaysia, as there is a constant stream of cheap labour like yourself and so its unlikely you would get offered anything more senior. For careers in F&B you should go to a proper university and get a degree and create the career that way. None of the diplomas you get in Malaysia are worth anything outside the country. You may be able to get work in the middle east after you are finished in Malaysia, but it wont be anything at a higher level. They need hotel experience. Higher level jobs go to people who are properly qualified. Take a look at catererglobal which is website for the hospitality industry and another one is hospitalityonline

No is the simple answer.

Although rare cases happen. I met an Iranian hairdresser here who trained in Malaysia and Tony and guy hired him. But that is a one in a million piece of luck. Also of course he happened to meet the right person and is very talented. That is the key to the very few I met here who beat the odds. Very talented, very good at networking, very motivated and very lucky. Most people don't have all these and for them lots of prof or managerial  experience in the right job then to be sent here is main way of getting a job in Malaysia.

Ok thanx dear. But  do you know anyone who have completed skill malesiya invite programme.
Pls tell me because I need to know all things.

Thanks for your help.

Hi vaibhav9999 > just to inform you that a new topic has been created here. Thank you.

Although the college is under skills Malaysia, that is not really the course you are supposed to participate in. They offer two other courses in F&B and in other technical areas as an educational centre.
Anyone Malaysian doing hospitality would anyway go to one of the proper schools like Taylors University or Berjaya School of Hospitality, or others, not this kind of college. It would only be used by foreigners and it would be like finding a needle in a haystack to get feedback from them. Ask the college for some contacts so you can talk to them. There has just been 2 public holidays but everything gets going again tomorrow.