Would love to work at the large hospital near the Low Rise Hotel area

Dear Members of the Aruba Forum:

I am a Senior Level Health Care Executive and I want to relocate to Aruba.  I would like to know if anyone has any contacts on the island that could help me secure a position.  I would love to work at the large hospital near the Low Rise Hotel area.  I have my Masters Degree in Business, and over 27 years of experience in Health Care Administration.  I also am qualified to teach undergraduate Business Courses.  In addition, I already own a home on the island, so relocation for me would be quick and efficient.

Thank you for your assistance.

Philip John Gaven
Chief Executive Officer
Boston Center for Ambulatory Surgery, Inc.
170 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston,  MA  02116

Telephone: 617-267-0711

Hello Philip John Gaven and welcome on board Expat.com

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Aruba forum to help you get better interactions.

Concerning your job hunt, I invite you to drop in an advert in our JOBS section found on the green banner above.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Dear Kenje

Thank you for the advice, I have posted my resume.

Sincerely,

Phil Gaven

Dear Philip,
The hospital that you mention is the Horacio Oduber Hospital, a 320 bed facility, their web site is arubahospital.com there you have a vacatures (jobs) section that you can check it out. Sadly I don't have any contacts there so I cant  help you. Good luck!

Dear Kenje:

Thanks for your assistance,  I have since found out through your site, that Mr. Freddy Gumbs is a contact in the Human Resources Department at the Horacio Oduber Hospital.   He will present my resume to the Board of Trustees of the hospital, and they will determine if there is an opening for me.

Sincerely,

Philip J. Gaven, MBA
Health Care Executive