How to raise up kids there? School, day-care, health insurance, etc???

Hi, i'm applying for a position in Dubai and i'm concerning about education and health insurance to my daughter, she's 4 years old, and i had read something about international schools, but shes young, and i didnt find information about daycare or kindengarden... anyone who has kids can send me some tips? I really want to know about costs and expenses regarding education and health, this is my major concern about "be moving".
I appreciate in advance.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Hi Liyu,

Hope that you will get the position you're looking for and that you will be able to move to Dubai.

I myself moved here five weeks ago, from Belgium, and will work as a freelancer.  I do not have kids myself and do not know very much about children :/ and the school situation here.

What I do know is that a (British) friend of mine is starting up a new nursery in Dubai after Ramadan.  They will accept children from age 6 months up to 6 years.  I hear that most of the nurseries in Dubai have a waiting list, but she should still have available capacity.  Also, she would be able to help you with information about schools, health insurance, etc. because she has two small kids of her own.

Should you be interested, drop me a personal message with your email address and I can send you the information pack, including indication of fees.

Best regards and good luck!
Marleen

Thanks a lot for your kind support!

best regards

Aline