Looking for job as a driver

My name is Miroslav Serfez, I'm 28 years old, married with 2 sons aged 3 and 2. Im a police officer in Irig, under the jurisdiction of Sremska Mitrovica and have been active in duty for over 10 years. In 2009 I qualified for a class D drivers licence, which allows me to drive buses (I also hold B, C and E catogory licences) which allows me to drive heavy vehicles ie. trucks, combines with the inclusion of trailers.
             I'am applying for this position as a driver simply due to the fact that I have all the qualifications required and it is in my interest to work in a field where I can make an honest living for my family.
            I understand and speak english at a higher level, use computers on a regular basis (word etc) and whilst working as a police officer am accustomed to the hierachy of any business management system. Also, I would like to mention that I have accumulated enough working hours in the force that I have permission to take a 2 year break and will be allowed to return to the postion I now hold in the police force.

Thanking you for your time in advance,

Miroslav Serfez.

Hello Miroslav Serfez,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that a new thread has been created from your post on the Serbia forum for a better interaction with the other members.

As for your job search, I suggest that you post an ad in the Logistics and transport jobs in Serbia.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team