Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Russian woman new in Bahrain looking for female friends

I am a russian from Ukraine. Looking for new friends in Manama. I live next City Center.

Hi there Ms Arina, and welcome to Bahrain and our blog, hope that you like it here and find many friends that you will have fun and enjoy your time here with

regards

welcome to Bahrain.

Hello! How are you? I am Kimra and I am from Philippines. I have just moved here in Bahrain last Jan 30. I want to have friends also.. i hope we can be friends. I am currently staying here in Seef District.

Looking forward to hear from you. :)

bit her inbox got 1000's of messages from dudes who love watching movies and eating out :)

right?

Privet Sonichka

I'm not Ukrainian but I lived in Kyov for a few years and love the place. Inbox me if you would like to have a coffee sometime.

lindochka

Privet! I'm russian and will be moving to Bahrain in a couple of months. Let's keep in touch. Good luck with everything x

most well come to Bahrain..

Hi,

I am also in Baharain. From Srilanka. I also looking some friends..

hello im from belarus now live in bahrain im women looking for female friends

Re: Russian woman new in Bahrain looking for female friends

hello im from belarus now live in bahrain im women looking for female friends

Be prepared for the messages to pour in...  :P

Welcome to Bahrain by the way. Hope you like it here.  :)

Hello ruw,

Please note that msArina is looking for female friends only.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Привет!. Приятно познакомится! Пиши мне в личку, может выпьем рюмку чая...

msArina :

Привет!. Приятно познакомится! Пиши мне в личку, может выпьем рюмку чая...

ENGLISH please......

I am looking forward to meeting you to share a "cup of tea" or 10 :)

Hi..welcome to Bahrain and  I am in Bahrain too, working and living with my family.

Hi can we meet for a coffee

Hi are you still in Bahrain

welcome in Bahrain, I am a local girl if you need any help I am here.

Hey,
Welcome to all of us :D
I am also here on a visit, looking for a female gang :)

how shall we organise this?
Cheers
E

Moderated by Priscilla 9 months ago
Reason : off topic

I'm an American girl also coming to Bahrain soon :) only looking to meet females

@eyadzone

This thread is about a Russian woman looking for FEMALE friends. So unless you are going to have a gender change operation please do not post here.

FYI. This forum is not a dating site.

@eyadzone

This thread is about a Russian woman looking for FEMALE friends. So unless you are going to have a gender change operation please do not post here.

FYI. This forum is not a dating site.

Bravo ! Sick and tired of people's stupidity. It is NOT a dating site. Cheers for the reply, I was going to tell someone where to go! We are over guys assumptions about Russian ladies!!!

KatyaR :

Bravo ! Sick and tired of people's stupidity. It is NOT a dating site. Cheers for the reply, I was going to tell someone where to go! We are over guys assumptions about Russian ladies!!!

These weird guys don't make assumptions about Russian ladies, they make assumptions about all ladies.
They have the idea any and all women should want them, almost as if they have the right to do anything they wish.
Sadly, we can't stop this idiotic attitude, but at least we can get rid of them on this forum.

@all - If you get hassled, either on the open forums or by private message, hit the report button and someone will dump them for you.

Thank you! :)

Hello everyone! I'm Russian women,new in Bahrain. I would like to meet russian friends. (Girls only). Thank you

Moderated by Priscilla 9 months ago
Reason : off topic + copy paste not allowed

Moderated by Christine last month
Reason : please write in English in this english speaking forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@AigerimS

English please so that members can understand your post.

Hello amira. Thats great to know dear. Ya its great to be friend..😊😊

Hello everyone,

@ Arfan,

The initiator haas created this thread to look for female friends. If you are looking for friends, please create your own thread on the Manama forum.

Thank you,
Bhavna

Expatriate health insurance in Manama

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Manama

Moving to Manama

Find tips from professionals about moving to Manama

Travel insurance in Manama

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Manama

Flights to Manama

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Manama