British people in Barcelona?

Hi everyone.

My name is Natalia and I am originally from Salamanca, Spain.
I'm moving to Barcelona in October from Manchester, where I've been for the last 10 years. I need to make new friends and I'm keen on meeting as many British people as I possibly can! I know that I am going to miss England like crazy so it'd be nice to hang out with British people. I am not doing much at the moment as I've just finished work so while I end up sorting everything and organising the move I have plenty of time for internet chatting. Drop me a line, anyone's welcome!

PS- Also, before I realised I could post something for everyone I browsed for people and message a couple of you privately and added to contacts. Oops..apologies.

Hi Natalia! Check out the British expatriates in Barcelona network, it could help you to find some contacts.

Good luck
All the best,
Christine

Hi Natalia,

I'm English and my wife is Polish (but lived in England for a while),

If you want to meet up when you get here then just drop us a line, we are always up for meeting new people.

John

Hello

Thank you very much. I was having a good look at the forum last night and saw that you've organised a couple of gatherings so that's nice.

I'll stay in touch :-)

hiya, fancy meeting up for a cuppa?  also have been playing volley ball on the bogatell beach with Nico and friends and has been fun if you fancy coming along.  get onto his blog and he will put you in the loop.

Hi diddly..you are so kind. Thank you. I'll get in touch once I'm in Barcelona and will surely meet up for a cuppa. Playing volley ball sounds like fun too. :-)

I'm moving from London to Barna in two weeks (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:) so'll defo be up for meet ups I sould think!