Mile High Club - International Inbound Flights to the USA

EDIT - Mile High Club - is performing a lewd sexual act in the bathroom of an airplane while in flight.

I want to remind all Resident Aliens (LPRs), future visitors and of course, US Citizens, that joining the Mile High Club is of course generally considered lewd and unacceptable behavior and if caught is generally humiliating to both parties involved.

Joining the club with someone underage (under the age of 18 years) is ILLEGAL - and on flights bound for the United States those flights are governed under United States Federal law, these laws are enforced by the US Department of Homeland Security (CBP/ICE/HSI) and/or Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). The person OF AGE (+18) is subject to apprehension, detention, deportation and revocation of his/her visa. This type of behavior is NOT tolerated in the United States of America and never will be. Just because you are 36,000ft in the air does not mean you are in a lawless territory. You never know who is on a plane and what authority or position they may hold. 

The fact that this topic has to be posted is repulsive, and I won't even get into the reasons why I even had to post it.

I won't ask why but assume something happened on a fight of yours or someone you know.

Yes that is the law and is such in many other places as well.

Some stupid guys just can't survive with out thinking with the little head and hopefully get what they deserve.

Bob K

Great post, funnier still because I know all the gory details.

OK ....share. I could use a weekend smile.

Bob K

PM me Bob.

Very informative, must reading for anyone intending to fly into the USA.

Welcome back Mile High Club.
Looked like international travelers were going to be denied this valuable information.
Obviously cooler heads prevailed.

Closed