Me and wife making plans to move to PR.Any info and friendship welcome

Hello everyone! 
My name is Matt and I am not an expat yet but will be ( hopefully soon !) . I currently live in minnesota . My wife and I travel to puerto rico as often as possible and love every aspect of life in puerto rico . We are currently making plans to make the move ! So any advice or friendships from people are welcome !

Hi Matt:
Welcome to the forum!  Best of luck with your upcoming move.  Have a look through the forums and ask questions.  I have been living here for nearly 2 years and still find very useful hints here on the forum.  Lots of good people and good advice.

Welcome Alex and Matt!

If you have any specific questions please start a new topic.

Good luck to you both.

Hi, Matt, and welcome to the forum!  Lots of helpful people here that I've found.  Ask away :)

Hello all :)

@Matt > kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Puerto Rico forum to give you more freedom for interaction.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Welcome, Matt! Many things to consider, when making a move like this... housing, job, transportation, transporting goods/vehicles vs. selling what you have there, and buying here, etc. Where do you plan to live on the island; Metro, Eastern, Southern, Central Mountains, or West? Inland, or  Coastal?