Looking for shopping tour guide in Shenzhen!

Looking for two guide to the place, where we can buy household goods, home appliances, garden department stores. With car would be fabulous. Need fast particular shopping with a bucket list to clear. Please advise.

I don't understand. If you are living in Hong Kong, you should already know all the stuff that you want to buy in Shenzhen are actually cheaper in Hong Kong and easier to purchase there. So you are going to spend a whole day in Shenzhen for a shopping spree to buy things that are supposed to be cheaper in Hong Kong? It doesn't make sense to me. That being said, I would happily give you some advice if you really have no clue where to spend your money :D

Hey, I appreciate your comment to my inquiry though,  the things in The bucket list,  that I need to purchase, no way cheaper in Hong Kong, among them are garden stuff, seeds, novelties, some of the electronics and appliances for kitchen, ect, ect......besides I need to exit HK in order for my mom to extend HER  Visa FOR 2weeks more. thank you

nadyau wrote:

Hey, I appreciate your comment to my inquiry though,  the things in The bucket list,  that I need to purchase, no way cheaper in Hong Kong, among them are garden stuff, seeds, novelties, some of the electronics and appliances for kitchen, ect, ect......besides I need to exit HK in order for my mom to extend HER  Visa FOR 2weeks more. thank you

Okay. I guess you can look for those items in Ikea, but parking in Ikea is really a headache. If you are looking for more creative stuff, maybe you need to go to Taobao.com to do some research because you can get everything there. There are also lots of low quality stuff in Taobao which will make you think you will never go there again. Gardening stuff is usually easy to get as you can just hop into some random boutique store in Futian or Luohu. However I am not sure if you are just looking for cheap appliances but generally speaking they are more expensive in Shenzhen and often of low quality.

Hi, I'm a Chinese living in Shenzhen, I, or my friends, who are majored in English in college, can be your guide, wechat: zhi7431