Financial evidence needed to satisfy the immigration office

Hello guys,

I am Egyptian, married to a Hungarian citizen and we are planning o move to Hungary, but we don't have any financial  resources in Hungary, we have a very expensive property in Egypt and bank account with "10000EU"
and i need to know what is the needed amount of money that we need to prove in order to satisfy the authorities 
so if anyone had a similar situation, please help and thanks in Advance

If your partner is Hungarian, ask her parent or may be she has property in her name for the proof of your resident in hungary. Amount 10,000 Euro is enough in your account. And you can get family visa on the basis of your Hungarian wife citizenship.

BR

KS

Thank you for your reply ,

unfortunately my wife doesn't have any property in Hungary and her parents are living in a rental apartment and i don't want to ask them for any paper work, i just want to know if i can use my property in Egypt to be an evidence of subsistence because as i knew there are several ways to prove financial resources and i need to know the amount needed if i will present only a bank statement ???

That's enough from financial side, but if you want to live in Hungary you need to show your resident place, without that I think it will be difficult.

Ks