Looking for SAP Training Contract in Ho Chi Minh

Hello everyone,

I am Canadian looking for a contract in SAP Training (Strategy, development, logistics and delivery) in FICO, MM and HR modules in Ho Chi Minh. I went to Vietnam several times and visited all the South and a part of the North. My husband is originally from Vietnam and we planned to move for contract in Ho chi Minh.

I have a lot of experience that I could provide to this country.

Thank you for advising me in all aspects!

Veronique

Not sure if Vietnam is the right place, but in terms of training such as this, the locals probably do not see a value in it.

I would reckon the ground sentiments would see this as a want not a need.

I stand corrected though. Will keep a lookout for you.

Best of luck!  ;)

Thanks a lot for the advice!

Hey Bluesky53,

I'm not working with SAP system, but now i'm working with Human Resource Application in Ho Chi Minh City. I really want to talk with you to share experience in HR if you have free time.

I can not pay for your training, but if you have free time i'm willing to invite you a coffee or lunch, and we can talk in 1 or 2 hours :) Also i can become your tour guide and show you some nice place in Ho Chi Minh.

Thanks!

Hello Thinnv,

I am not in Ho Chi Minh now. I am still looking for opportunities in HCM. As soon as I am in HCM, It would be a pleasure to contact you. :)

Kind regards,

Blue sky

Paper-based systems are big in VietNam, especially in government!

I have worked in Indian Government communication projects where I had to work in the roofs of most of the government ministries and I thought I had seen all the Red Tape - with which they tie bundles of files together with - until I came to VietNam.

There are a few large computers here but -  what I found most impressive visually - was the Cong An (Peoples Police) data entry halls (too big to be described as rooms) where hundreds of uniformed data entry people, sitting at incongruously small desks that barely had enough space for the keyboard and computer screen along with documents busily typing in data - often misspelt in the case of Foreigners names.

After all these years of keying in hotel registration documents - usually about 6 months after the fact in Ho Chi Minh City - they haven't even thought of scanning the documentation.

Only the Da Nang region has an 'on-line' system in to which hotels can enter guest information.

But, notwithstanding the inefficiencies of paper, the thing actually works. But it is also easily disrupted.

The largest government computers are in the security ministry where they use large main frame Japanese machines. I know one small province where the whole government is tun on a couple of rack-mounted Windows PC's!

I am sure the demand for your skills exist but the hardware, and money, is still lacking.