UK Reg Car For sale,, all ready with roof box and trailer ,,

Hello everyone,, I will be moving to Malta early Feb,, I'm coming overland with my 1999 Toyota picnic 6 seater 2L petrol automatic,, Roof box and trailer. I will want to buy a Maltese car when I get there,, so if you or anyone you know is planning to move to the UK Will sell as a package and for a verry low price. If you have a Maltese car with simuler value I would consider it as well,, My car has valid Tax , Ins and Mot. Thank you and looking forward in hearing from you. Joe

Jocool wrote:

Hello everyone,, I will be moving to Malta early Feb,, I'm coming overland with my 1999 Toyota picnic 6 seater 2L petrol automatic,, Roof box and trailer. I will want to buy a Maltese car when I get there,, so if you or anyone you know is planning to move to the UK Will sell as a package and for a verry low price. If you have a Maltese car with simuler value I would consider it as well,, My car has valid Tax , Ins and Mot. Thank you and looking forward in hearing from you. Joe

Doesn't make sense !  why don't you register your car in Malta ?

Terry

It's no problem doing that and would not cost that much,,, But I sure that if I did my anual tax would be in a diferent bracket,, insted of 200 and something ,, it would be 747 a year ,,, But as I've owned the car for about 5 years, perhaps I might be wrong,,, I was hoping that this only aplys to people buting a car from UK strickly to bring it back to Malta. PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS MORE,,, FILL ME IN,,, CHEERS.

Don't quite see what the car registration tax in Malta has to do with individual taxes ?

If you have owned the vehicle for more that two years and can prove it then there is no registration tax.

The yearly circulation or road tax will depend on the vehicle, this link tells you how to proceed.

http://www.transport.gov.mt/land-transp … individual

Terry

According to your profile you already live in Malta?

Don't quite see what the car registration tax in Malta has to do with individual taxes ?

Annual tax is the car Tax ricky not a personal tax, its like the road tax in the UK

I am not in malta. Will be there in 2 weeks
As I said. Putting Maltese plates on it should  be  no  problem. But a law came. Out a few years  ago that if a uk car is registered in Malta after that year. Your annual road  more. Then triples. But wonder because I owned the car for  5 years would I be an exception to that  law?

Jocool wrote:

I am not in malta. Will be there in 2 weeks
As I said. Putting Maltese plates on it should  be  no  problem. But a law came. Out a few years  ago that if a uk car is registered in Malta after that year. Your annual road  more. Then triples. But wonder because I owned the car for  5 years would I be an exception to that  law?

You can work out the circulation tax via the link I gave you.

Will you be exempt from it , NO.

This link explains the exemption from registration tax...

http://www.transport.gov.mt/land-transp … al-license

Terry

Joe
have sent you private message , as we might be able to arrange deal with our car if you are interested.