LOOKING FOR BUSINESS PARTNERS

My name is George and I have recently partnered up with renowned art gallery in China where I have exclusive distribution of their fine art work in Australia. I am looking for people who are interested in selling quality oil paintings either in Australia or anywhere else in the world. We have a fantastic website where you can find out more about our magnificent works. I can also be contacted via email or mobile 0418588546

Hi,

AM interested in selling in Dubai, can you share more details please?

Regards
Zuhair

Hello melbourne greek

I invite you to drop in an advert in our section Business partners classifieds in Australia

This might be helpful

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Zuhair thank you for your reply. I think perhaps you should check out my webpage and it will give you a better understanding of the type of paintings we are dealing with. This is only a small part of the main gallery collection which is over 2000 pieces. We can also do custom made works. If there are specific themes you are interested in or that you require my colleagues can get these done for you as well. Please have a look at my site and let me know what you think [link moderated]