Wanting to get married in an Egyptian hotel / beach

Hi
I am wondering if anyone can point us right direction .

We are looking into getting married in Egypt either at a hotel outside or atthe beach area . We are both British , he has been divorced for over a year . We know we have to go and sort out paper work in UK and Cairo and have it translated which could take up to 5 days just for the Egyptian side but our biggest problem is where to have it and who can do it as not keen on having to pay someone in UK to fly out just to marry us and was wondering was there anyone already out there permitted to do this ?
Also we would like to bring our family out with us ( up to 20 people ) so hotel cost's must be reasonable .
Any help would be of help thanks

which city?

Sea side means either Alex , Sharm or Hurghada :)
Most expats prefer the Sharm/Hurghada side (its more expat oriented) :)

We have tried at the hotel we stay at in Hurghada as we love it there , but they have said no , which was a shame .. City wise don't think it would be Cairo as from what I have been told its in a state building ( to me its a registry office wedding )then go onto a hotel ? and don't think it would be Sharm either .

I prefer Ain Sokhna as its close and its not a peek season now so it will be empty and cheap as well, try to go to any compound there and rent the beach from them and get a wedding planner to get everything ready for you....

and invite me :D

lol

Janiemoo wrote:

We have tried at the hotel we stay at in Hurghada as we love it there , but they have said no , which was a shame .. City wise don't think it would be Cairo as from what I have been told its in a state building ( to me its a registry office wedding )then go onto a hotel ? and don't think it would be Sharm either .

Yes, I believe you'll have to do the official signing of contracts at the Ministry of Justice...then have your wedding party else where. That's what we did. And I don't think there's a way around the MofJ part...