Americans living in South Wales

Hi,

I'm the head coach of an American Football team(the South Wales Warriors) who are based in the Cardiff area.

I'm trying to find out if there is any interest in the American expat community in South Wales in becoming involved with the team. This could be playing, coaching or in an admin capacity.

The team is totally ametuer and nobody is paid. Its all for the love of the game !

Thanks

Hello 401221 and most welcome on Expat.com :)
You should post an ad in Wales Classifies -> Community -> Sports partners subsection.

Hope this helps :)
Cheers
Arlette

Many thanks

We're new to Cardiff and my son would love to play American football.  He was QB on his pop warner team for three years running.  He also played linebacker.  He loves football and misses playing it.  My dh also coached his Pop team for three years and he's experienced in coaching basketball and soccer as well.  He would def. be interested in helping out.

Hi please feel free to give me a call. My no is 07510 559145.

We currently offer kitted football for those 18 and over but are looking to start a youth programme also.

We would love to be able to tap into any experience that you might bring from being around football in the USA.

Thanks
Dave Young
HC South Wales Warriors