Workplace injury. What are my rights in Germany????

I am a part-timer. My backbones have got injured for a couple of days after one of my bosses required me to move ups and downs 10 heavy boxes (over 13 kg each boxes, I am just 50 kg) for her. Now she denied she had "asked" (actually it's "forced") me to do it for her. There were no witnesses at that time. Now no compensation no paid time off.  What can I do???? :sosad:
Thank you very much :thanks: .

If you can prove (in a legal sense) that the injury comes from your job, you can approach the Berufsgenossenschaft - a kind of work accident insurance. I hope you saw a doctor right away and decribed in detail what caused it, so he put "work accident" into his report!
If you cannot prove it, or saw a doctor only several days later, you better forget about it and go on with your life - maybe you want to look for another job then?

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes. I work for this company for one year. After searching for some information, I know it is really a sneaky company and I doubt it really meets the lawful standard in many aspects. For example, no overtime allowance, no basic lunch time, toilet hygiene, no paid day off for the partimers, after-work calling......A new staff member who is just here for 2 months will quit the job in May after her B2 German exam.  Then, the workload for each of us will be more terrible. The people who stay there are mostly because of their poor German or they are receiving some kind of benefits from the Government. Because of my poor German, now I am trying to have a A1 German course within my budget. Do you think VHS is good??? Thank you very much.

If you are that unhappy, you should definitely change job!

Off-topic under this thread header, but since you asked: Volkshochschule (VHS) language classes are a hit-and-miss affair, and everything depends on the quality and experience of the teacher (all VHS teachers are volunteers or freelancers, VHS does not employ just offers rooms and administration).
In any case, the classes are better than nothing but cannot compare to a professional language school or private tutors. You should have started them soon after arrival (I told you so at the time!).

Yeah, your are absolutely right. Thank you very much  :par:  Last year, I was in a situation of " have time(jobless) so no money -> no German Course; or, have money(have a job) so no time". After a year, all things such as the apartment have been settled down. Now I must seriously choose a German course and start it ASAP.

Btw, why do some people really prefer a German course (~300 euros a month 4 days per week) than a subsided integration course (only 1,20 euros per lesson, that means about 48 euros per month?! Although there is a 60-hour-orientation course included) but both courses are provided from the same VHS???

Really, I'd like to know why coz the price sounds so attractive that I can start the course immediately with my so-called saving. Thank you very much! :thanks::thanks::thanks:

The integration course is compulsory for certain types of immigrants and if you want to get German citizenship. It is highly subsidized (the price is symbolic) and includes not only language, but also culture, politics, and other topics that are supposed to help attendees integrate into the German society.
I thought these courses are only open to those who must attend, and the quality might be questionable. But if you are eligible, grab the opportunity!

Oh, interesting. Today I am going for the classification test (No doubt I'm from A1) in a VHS. Hope that after a couple of years my experience can help the future expats who will be like me now.

Millions thank to beppi :gloria:thanks::D:kiss:
And wish you a very nice day :top:

Hello, Beppi.
Yes, you're right. I hurt my back LAST THURSDAY night and I called my boss immediately. He (I have 3 bosses in my company) told me to make an clinic appointment if I was still painful THE NEXT MONDAY. Today (TUESDAY) on my Arbeitsunfa:higkeitsbscheinigung it just marks "Erbescheinigung", not "Arbeitsunfall". Luckily, my backbone overall is fine and from now on I should be smarter. Thank you very much.