Living Cost in Oman comparing with UAE

Hi

i am living in UAE now, and got an offer to move to Oman with Total Salary of (OR 3,900/-) all inclusive

is this offer is ok for family of Two with one Kid.

comparing with my current status in UAE, i am currently earning (AED 35,000/-) which one is better?

I would say the package you're offered to move to Oman is better than the one you currently earn in UAE.

It's a good package for a small family like yours and you'll be able to have some considerable savings as life in Oman is less demanding than in UAE.

Thanks for replay
what is salary in UAE has purchasing power equal to 3900 OMR.
if my company increase my salary to AED 40,000, still less than omani offer?

bode1981 wrote:

Hi

i am living in UAE now, and got an offer to move to Oman with Total Salary of (OR 3,900/-) all inclusive

is this offer is ok for family of Two with one Kid.

comparing with my current status in UAE, i am currently earning (AED 35,000/-) which one is better?

Hi bode1981,

I agree to what VidoDido has posted above.

The salary offered for you here in Oman is better than what you are earning currently in the UAE. Plus, the cost of living in Oman would be comparatively lesser when compared to the cost of living in Dubai. Therefore, your saving potential goes up.

Of course you would have to compromise on certain things like the lifestyle of Dubai. If savings is your objective the choice is certainly Oman.

Good luck.

Thanks for respond
I am looking for saving along with notmal life
what is the avarage salaries based on my experience?

bode1981 wrote:

Thanks for respond
I am looking for saving along with notmal life
what is the avarage salaries based on my experience?

Hi bode1981,

Without providing any details of your qualifications, past experience, industry / sector, background how do you expect anyone to comment on your salary scale ?!?

Hi

you are right, i am an Engineer, working in Commercial and Contracts Field of Construction companies
i have 12 years experience in UAE.

bode1981 wrote:

Hi

you are right, i am an Engineer, working in Commercial and Contracts Field of Construction companies
i have 12 years experience in UAE.

What you've been offered is a good deal.

thanks man

Hi bode1981- What is your total years of experience? and which organisation are you considering

There are families like yours living here on less than ONE-FOURTH your salary! I can't imagine how you couldn't live comfortably here on such a salary!