Greetings ALL

Sanibonani....I'm a 33yr old female from SUNNY South Africa looking at making new friends. Am staying in Rotterdam central and just relocated here last week. Please can you also suggest/share any hints and tips on surviving this weather, my word it's cold

Sawubona Thandeka.....welcome to Holland.  Sori u arrivd here in winter....I know it is extremmmelllyyy cold!!!! Just dress very warmly, buy thermal clothing, etc....I am from sunny SA too, born in Durban, then Jhb....now here!!! I live in Veenendaal, province Utrecht. I wish u a wonderful stay here & feel free to write & keep in contact.....rgds Judy Allard.

Hi Thandeka get a warm jacket and good boots that are lined. Beanie, scarf and gloves and I swear you will live  ;)  if I can survive I promise you can. Where are you from in SA and what made you come here?

Hi Judy....am also from Durban but relocated to Cpt now am here.  Cheebee am here as an expat on an international assignment for 1year than I go back home to SUNSHINE Cpt. Re warm clothes, definitely going shopping this weekend in Lijnbaan....thanks for the advise both of you

Hi Thandeka

Welcome to Netherlands girl.

Dankie......iyoh ngikhumbhula ilanga nokufudumala kwalo

Welcome on board and welcome in the Netherlands  :cheers:

I know that you are excited that you find some fellow countrymen but could you communicate in English on this Anglo forum? That way everyone can understand each other and participate.

And remember: it will be not always that cold. Spring is knocking at the door and the world seems so much brighter and beautiful then.