Property Care Taker Needed

Absentee property owner needs care taker to manage and maintain residential and commercial property.  The position is part-time and permanent and located in a small town in Texas in an upscale, established neighborhood.  Prefer a single person or a couple without children.
Requirements:  Trade skills, dealing with the tenants, being a self-starter
Compensation: Free furnished apartment + a percentage of the collected rents + use of business space

Contact: Joseph Bellestri at joseph.bellestri ( at ) fluor.com

Hi i have read your post and looking at things you will need someone like me to do this job don't hesitate to contact me because i am ever ready.

Still looking for a caretaker?
I hear Texas is great in the summer

Dear Joseph-- I will send you an email. This looks like an opportunity for the many artists who read my blog Artist Marketing Resources artistmarketingresources.com

If I can find out more from you about the commercial space and perhaps gets some photos of the space? Please look for my email.

You wrote:

Absentee property owner needs care taker to manage and maintain residential and commercial property.  The position is part-time and permanent and located in a small town in Texas in an upscale, established neighborhood.  Prefer a single person or a couple without children.
Requirements:  Trade skills, dealing with the tenants, being a self-starter
Compensation: Free furnished apartment + a percentage of the collected rents + use OF BUSINESS space

Contact: Joseph Bellestri at joseph.bellestri ( at ) fluor.com