Appartment room Sohar

Dear members,

Can anybody help me with finding accomodation until the end of April 2015 ? I am going to study at the university in Sohar, so if possible close by. I might have the option to go for some university accomodation, but it might have some strict rules  about coming back home at 6pm! (still to be verified, but I read this in the web) So I am looking into alternatives. It can be a small flat, or a room. My budget is limited.
Thanks for helping me out! It is quiet urgent, as the course starts on Sunday!

This is Afaq. I am currently working and living in Saham (15 min drive from Sohar). I am searching for somebody to share my 2BHK flat with me. It has 2 separate washrooms for 2 bedrooms, a shared kitchen and a small hall. If you have your own conveyance, it would be a good option for you. If interested, contact me at 00968 97004179

@ Shaikh007 > As schristiaens has been created since one month already and she said that her request was really urgent, i think that she has already get an accommodation.

Concerning your offer, i would rather advise you to post it in the Flat share in Sohar section so that other members can clearly see your ad.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: