Minimum financial and legal requirements for a new PMA

Hi!

I read on indosight.com/blog/how-to-register-company-in-indonesia/ some of the requirements for a PMA. But it seems there is a big difference between the letter and the application of the laws... And also among local offices, what is allowed in one Island is not accepted on another.

Questions:
- if one does not have 1,2 Mil nor 300k USD, is there a way to start a PMA which can offer a KITAS to a foreign as director? That's for Bali
- what happens to the KITAS' holder's spouse? Does she get a KITAS or some other mid-term visa as well?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Setting up either a PT or PMA company is not an easy task and it's most advisable that you seek professional legal assistance in the Province where your PT/PMA will be located.

Hi,

I am getting quotes in to sell my PT PMA (consulting) in Bali. If you are interested or know of people that want to purchase a PT PMA registered in Bali, please let me know.

I know average market prices from the quotes I have so far, so please no sub market offers.

Best

Joris Beerda
Bali

Why you don't just give proper background of your PMA and what price you have in mind?

People might be interested but the way you post it here does not sound legit....

A good friend's daughter is ready to leave Indonesia after 4 to 5 years. She owns a small hotel and is selling it. She has a PMA. Does an already established PMA, with no changes to the business, just a new owner, mean a fairly simple straightforward transfer?  Or is it like starting all over with the newer rules applying because the director and commissioner (new owners) have changed. The new minimum investment requirement would be impossible for such a small business.