2 cpr no...

before 2year i went vacation now im came bahrin for  another company with my  mrp pp  now they told me why you not cancel your old id  my  first company already cancelled my vissa when i was in my country ..still they didnt give me my pre employment mdical date  in my neuw vissa there is 6munt valid but in my pp onely one munth date  i went lmra for cancel my old thy told no need but didnt give me  medical date also still im worry what to do ..plz give me some ideas.

dear sunilgh,

first of all when your asking a question please do not use short forms. If you could write your question a little more clearly it will be easy for people to understand and they can help you better. For example what is mrp pp?

T&R
Arjun

Dear logicalindian,

Good Morning! Namaskar!
If you want people to be nice, start to be nice first.... Sorry for the Off Topic! (Remember the Tone makes music  :) )

Beate

Dear Sunlight,
Goodmorning!
Could you please formulate again your answer? Or if you can t,  go to LMRA and ask them.:)

Wish you Good Luck

Beate

Machine Readable Passport = MRP  :whistle:

Dear Sunilgh !
I have no idea about your problem !
But if you visit LMRA and talk to someone , they will guide you for sure !

bhuser wrote:

Dear logicalindian,

Good Morning! Namaskar!
If you want people to be nice, start to be nice first.... Sorry for the Off Topic! (Remember the Tone makes music  :) )

Beate

I honestly do not think there was anything wrong in logicalIndian's post! He is a regular contributor and is one of the nicest contributors on this Forum. All he said was not to use short forms. Nothing "not nice" about that.

And now about that music ...  :P

logicalindian wrote:

dear sunilgh,

first of all when your asking a question please do not use short forms. If you could write your question a little more clearly it will be easy for people to understand and they can help you better. For example what is mrp pp?

T&R
Arjun

Dear Arjun,

Many thanks for reminding everyone about the Forum rules. Use of short forms is indeed very confusing and hence the rules of our Forum to avoid it.

For instance MRP could also mean "Maximum Retail Price" :P
or Multidrug Related Protein or ... nevermind :D

Keep up the good work, Sir!

All credits to you.  :thanks::thanks:

I have learnt a lot from your posts and replies.  :top:

sunilgh wrote:

before 2year i went vacation now im came bahrin for  another company with my  mrp pp  now they told me why you not cancel your old id  my  first company already cancelled my vissa when i was in my country ..still they didnt give me my pre employment mdical date  in my neuw vissa there is 6munt valid but in my pp onely one munth date  i went lmra for cancel my old thy told no need but didnt give me  medical date also still im worry what to do ..plz give me some ideas.

Dear SunilGH

I have changed jobs in Bahrain and got new passports a few times. Each time, I made sure the CPR number was the same.

I assume you mean "Machine Readable Passport" when you say "MRP" and "Passport" when you say "PP"

Since you already have a CPR number in Bahrain due to your previous employment, you could ask your new employers to use the same number for your new visa. Your new employers have to write down your original CPR number in all application forms.

The LMRA is correct. You do not need to cancel your old/original CPR number. You can continue to use the same even with your new job.

As for the pre-employment medical date, your new employers have to arrange this. Keep asking them to speed it up.

Best wishes to you in your new job.

Farhaz