6 month Advance renewal & 9 Months exit Reentry

My Name is Rajesh holding Saudi residential permit my family also holding residential visa our Iqama valid up to 18-july-2015, is it Possible to renew dependent iqama in six month advance because my wife is pregnant due to medical condition she is planning to go to India first week of February 2015 & Expected to come back after delivery in September 2015
Kindly advice how we can renew dependent Iqama in six-month advance Also 9 month Exit Re entry .

6 month  Advance renewal & 9 Months exit Reentry

Hi,

You can renew the iqama only 3 months in advance and it does not require your dependents to be in the country anymore. So you need not worry, your wife can be in India at that time. (My sister's iqama was renewed in a similar way).

9 months exit re-entry is difficult to obtain and will require you/your GRO/PRO to pull a few strings and you may need to give proof from the hospital on the same. It can be easily obtained for students, by showing their bonafide certificates of any college in India.

Hope this helps and all the best to the expecting mother and the expected baby!

Regards,
Raunak

Thank you very much for  your support , But one  doubt if we are taking exit Reentry now it will expire in July she cannot travel in that time