Saudi Employment Visa for Indian-Need Help

Hi,
I have got an offer from a Saudi company for the post of "Programmer Information Systems".
I have Bachelor of Engineering  degree in Computer Science. I contacted various agents and read many blogs about Saudi Employment Visa and got the information that I have to get my degree attested from HRD,MEA and Saudi Cluture Attache. Then a university verification will be done by Saudi Cluture Attache. All this process will take 3-4 months.

My question is... If I show my educational qualification as 12th pass instead of BE then do I have to go with the same attestation process or I can get visa without attestation?
If somehow they want attestation for 12th pass certificate then what will be the process?

Thank you,
Vipin

better for you to follow full procedure so no problem when you come SAUDI ARABIA you can write ENGINEER in your IQAMA without any delay and you can bring your family also.

alsairy12345 wrote:

better for you to follow full procedure so no problem when you come SAUDI ARABIA you can write ENGINEER in your IQAMA without any delay and you can bring your family also.

punctually
It's better you

Thank you sir.

Don't try to cut corners, if stuck with something you will surely gonna repent that !! Take your own sweet time and come with complete details :)

Brothers ,

Who ask about BANGALADESH visa , SOON will accept from SAUDI GOVERNMENT

alsairy12345 wrote:

Brothers ,

Who ask about BANGALADESH visa , SOON will accept from SAUDI GOVERNMENT

:offtopic::offtopic:

Where i should mention ?

Thanks a lot dear for the suggestion. I will follow the full procedure and lets see how it goes. Thank you.

alsairy12345 wrote:

Thanks a lot dear for the suggestion. I will follow the full procedure and lets see how it goes. Thank you.

saimans wrote:

Don't try to cut corners, if stuck with something you will surely gonna repent that !! Take your own sweet time and come with complete details :)

You are correct. By choosing short cut on these matters, I may land myself in some trouble. But time is the only thing which I don't have. My clients are being impatient. However I will follow full procedure and try to come with correct details. Thank for your suggestion.

Do come here on your terms and conditions. You will be more happy than sad. And time is just a relative thing. Patience would always be the key  :)