No maktab amal number ( رقم ال عمل ) in Iqama

Hi there everyone . Great forum indeed for the exapts

I have transferred my iqama from dependent to to  ( عامل ) in a company from Ministry of labour.
when I get my new iqama.. there is no رقم ال عمل in my iqama. Even I failed to check the status of my company zone throw MOL website . Wondering why?

Brother ,

you can ask SPONSOR and he is the one who can check in LABOR SYSTEM ( online )

Ofcourse he maybe can. But I can't check on mol where people use to check there company zone.. and the actually question is that why no maktab amal number on my iqama

You get it by Labor office on line

سلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته   sir, before my iqama house driver now I change سائق عمي public driver so now I want to check I have maktab e amal or no , I am only the one with my sponsor no more laber my iqama number 2344114539 thanks

shahid222h wrote:

سلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته   sir, before my iqama house driver now I change سائق عمي public driver so now I want to check I have maktab e amal or no , I am only the one with my sponsor no more laber my iqama number 2344114539 thanks

no maktab e amal no

Domestic Workers , and also those employed in the Government aren't issued separate "Work Permits"

That's the reason , the "Work Permit" number isn't given on the Iqama !

Also they are not entitled to Nitaqat law , that's why when you enter your number while checking Nitaqat status , it comes as records not found !

Hope I solved your query !

Sir,
My sponsor had put an huroob on me. I was in hospital for treatment for 1 month. Finally I submitted my medical report along with the kafeels letter to maktab amal for cancellation of huroob on 27th of may but my huroob is not yet cancelled. Howany days it takes for cancellation.pls reply me