Help with renting

Do you mean Hammam Sousse? Near the Hotel Cleopatra?  If so then Sahloul is not near it. A good 20 minutes by road.

I lived in Sahloul but really disliked it. It is away from all the central Sousse activity.

Looking to rent one or two bedroom apartment in or around Sousse or surrounding area willing to decorate like a long contract up to 500 dinar a month if you could help would be most grateful my husband is Tunisian and I am English

Hello Carol Moore,

Please browse through the Flats for rent in Sousse section of the website for such search.

The forum is not the appropriate section for accommodation search.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna  :)

Ok thank you xx

Hi

I do - I am making enquiries into renting from November onwards.... I need a place with kettle, washing machine, cooker, wifi or internet, cooker oven, heating, air con, parking, shower. furnished. Bills included. For minimum 500 TD- maximum of 800TD per month.  Most of the places with these facilities are looking for 800 - 3000 TD per month. Its expensive. Considering I never stay in a place with the things that make me comfortable and seeing as I am staying for 3 months I kind of need a washing machine lol. I just spent two weeks without hot water 400 TD for a gas bottle connected inside kitchen to a gas three hob. no spoons, a leaky bathroom. No air con or heating however it was August so needed to cool down as I am British too hot for me. And it flooded due to the heavy rain :( so.... this time I got to find a better standard for my money. I suspect its because I need to pay more than 400 dinars a month...?  So any advice you could give would be great :) thanks
Jo

Hi jo been looking for a long time can not get any thing hope you have better luck than me lol xxx

Hi
Oh dear!!! Well I really hope I can get a hold on this because I just cannot keep experiencing this horrible level of living standard. :( good luck to you as well.

Jo :unsure

Oh you fine somewhere we just keep staying in hotels lol xxx

I can't because its 3 months this time can't afford a hotel for that long. And when we stay in studio or flat its always uncomfortable. I loved when we used to stay 1 or 2 weeks in hotel :)