Does any read or do reseach????

I am amazed at the number of posts, and it seems more lately, that say:
"I am Joe Smith and  I am from XXX I want to move to the US.  Can anyone help me???"

It makes me want to post:
" I am Joe Smith.  I need a million USD,  I don't work, I am lazy, don't read, cant do any research, don't know how to use Google or any search engine, Can' do searches on this forum. Can you help me????"

Just amazed.

Bob K

Bob K wrote:

I am amazed at the number of posts, and it seems more lately, that say:
"I am Joe Smith and  I am from XXX I want to move to the US.  Can anyone help me???"

It makes me want to post:
" I am Joe Smith.  I need a million USD,  I don't work, I am lazy, don't read, cant do any research, don't know how to use Google or any search engine, Can' do searches on this forum. Can you help me????"

Just amazed.

Bob K

Hiya Bob,
It really winds me up too, it happens the same on the UK forum, it makes me want to say, " Come on over, it doesn't matter if you have qualification's or not, or if you have a criminal record - regardless of how insignificant it may seem to you - there are millions of vacancies here....come on over and join the party".
Grrr, I get so frustrated with lazy, "can't -be-bothered" skivers' who think that it's an easy ride........wow, rant over.
The genuine people have looked into the move and have an idea of where to start.
Chuckless Butty

Frustrating, amazing and a few other choice words one cannot use on an open forum

It seems to be shear laziness on most peoples part when they ask for help.
Obviously there may be a very small percentage who genuinely need help but for the most part I think not.