How to complain to ministry of labor in jeddah

Good Day,

I really really need some help from you guys.. I'm Ms. Andal. Nurse, working In Polyclinic here in jeddah.. I've been working here since july 2012 with 2 years contract.. My contract ended july last year but the employer refused to give me my final exit visa due to shortage of staff..She asked to wait for another nurse within 6 months, eventually i waited but until now no nurse was hired to replace me. i asked them about it and they said it is still on process i which i dont is true..
i want to complain but i dont know how to start..can somebody please help with my situation.. i really really want to go.

http://workinginsaudiarabia.blogspot.co … rabia.html

* visit labor office in Jeddah and ask for complain form, they will redirect to a Filipino translator inside labor office. You also need to go to consulate to register the complain and then submit it to labor office. Pls dont forget to take a slip/follow up number when they accept your case. If no slip/number handover to you that means your case is not submitted.
* contact lawyer to handle your case, your embassy can support you and arrange for that
* You can visit labor office website and register complain mol.gov.sa --> portal.mol.gov.sa/Sites/default.aspx
* contact labor office through social media - they have page in Facebook, Twitter

I agree what written above ,

there is CUSTOMER SERVICE in LABOR OFFICE also you issue case against them.

do you have a telephone number of an office that can help? does anyone answer the phone?

please give the address and telephone number of the office. the name of the clerk would be helpful. does the clerk speak english?
thank you.

no, you need to go in, nothing is handled on the phone

please give me a map of the location of the office.

thank you kindly.

Dear go to google maps and type: labor office jeddah

U will get two locations: one in top right of jeddah and the other in bagdadiyah

Order an uber and go there

He is residing in Riyadh, regardless, I have explained how to reach MoL but it seems he wants to be spoon fed. Also this subject has been discussed multiple times and can be searched.

Hello good day..i am mary chriz coronado working as domestic helper in jeddah.im almost 1yr here in my employer my contract is 2yrs.but i want to leave this house because of unfair treatment of my employer to us.we work almost 18hrs a day sleep 8hrs.no day off she doesnt allow us to go out even in the supermarket to buy our needs.and we alwys fight because she is not contentend with our works here.she hve 4 kids.we are two house maids here but we hav different work.i just need to ask if we iwill ask a day off to her and she refuse it can we file a complain about this.and about the hours of work and deduct from our salary if have mistakes happend here..hope i can get advice.im first timer..thank you..

Sister

Try to reach LABOR OFFICE ot your consulate for your country i am sure will solve your problem , really unfair , GOD BLESS YOU

You can call their landline or you can go to the nearest embassy where you live

Mary chriz wrote:

Hello good day..i am mary chriz coronado working as domestic helper in jeddah.im almost 1yr here in my employer my contract is 2yrs.but i want to leave this house because of unfair treatment of my employer to us.we work almost 18hrs a day sleep 8hrs.no day off she doesnt allow us to go out even in the supermarket to buy our needs.and we alwys fight because she is not contentend with our works here.she hve 4 kids.we are two house maids here but we hav different work.i just need to ask if we iwill ask a day off to her and she refuse it can we file a complain about this.and about the hours of work and deduct from our salary if have mistakes happend here..hope i can get advice.im first timer..thank you..

You have the right for day off and you shall communicate this to her. Notice the word 'communicate', not argument. For example after working for 6 days, if she ask for work on 7th day inform her that today is your day off since you worked for 6 days straight. She shall know that she is denying you of your basic rights and you know that very well. If things dont get resolved ask for help.
Also revise these timings cos i can see 18+8 is 26 hours, it is not possible.

Assallamalku
Dear sir
I am mohd younis
Sir I am working in hotel blue Night jeedhi
Sir he is not give us salary last six months
Sir I have now money
NOW food
So plz plz plz help us

Regarding for my final exit,I sign my final exit january 2018,4months before my iqma and my contract at company,12 may 2018 my end of contract

He told me to resign

Dear can you help me for how to received my kafeel and mobile number I don't have any contact where is my kafeel .some days has left have iqma is finish how to renewal can u helpe me please

Moderated by Anas 5 years ago
Reason : For your own security, do not share your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am born in ksa living in jeddah from Pakistan my kafeel did my final exit without asking and when i went back to him he said that he can not do anything now and he don't want to for no reason and i still wanna work here Any solutions !!

Hi how are you
your post January 2015
are you in the same problem?

Please visit your embassy and ask assistance.

hi sir good morning, can I have legal advice sir, I am a re-entry in the company, and from the start that I comeback to the company and before and now its already delayed the salary until now, and I worked 87 months since I came back to the company, and I send a resignation later effective 4 months then they ask me to go to Riyadh and finish the remaining months there, but I refuse instead I send a request letter if I can just finish the remaining months here in Jeddah, and the owner decided to stop me from work, and now I send another request letter if they can just let me go home because there is no reason for me to wait for that 4 months, because they already stop me from work. and the owner said if I don't go to Riyadh they will let me stay here in Saudi for 1 year without work before they let me go home. can you give me advice sir? I just want to go home sir because of my family and business problem also cause by the delayed salary. ty sir I hope you can give me advice.

Wher in jeddah
My frnd also facing same.problem in jedsah
Her fb id

She is finding herself helpless
She is frm phillippines.
Pls contact her

Dear sir I want to go exit from our company but company asking me money to pay for visa

Dear sir I want to go home final exit but company not give me anything not give tickets not give 2 month selery not give Exit not give Iqama my contact finish 25 August 2021  and thye close company before 2 month and we stay in room !
  I have to complete in labor Cort in Jeddah but thye not give me any response please sombady tell as what can I do ?  Please help I want to go India !
Thank you !