Profession pass or what kind of visa i can get to come every month ?

Hi All,

I am Indian and working for a Swiss company.we place big orders to our supplier in Malaysia...i need to come every month 10-15 days to see them and have an eye over them if everything is fine or not...

last 6 months i came through the professional visit pass and not it is expiring , later  when i applied to extension , it was denied.Also i got to know that to get professional visit pass it has a cooling period of 6 months.I am not sure if my supplier is giving wrong information or they are being given wrong information from somewhere...

I do not get any money from supplier and when i come here all expenses are borne by my swiss company.

can anyone tell me the right way to get visa so that i can come here for another 2-3 years every month for 2-3 weeks.Also by no means i want to pay any tax over here.

Thanks a lot for the reply in advance.

Regards,
Abhishek

What you have been told is correct. There is a 6 month cooling off period. You will just have to wait, because all other visas are only issued for Malaysian companies that have obtained immigration permission.

thanks for the reply...u mean to say we can not come to check our orders even though we are giving them million dollar business ....;.;....is this normal as we never face this problem in any other country ?

Well there is another way called Malaysia My Second Home MM2H. Its a 10 year social visit pass but you have to show quite high levels of income RM 10k per month and liquid cash reserves RM500k. That way you could stay when you wanted, wouldnt pay tax on overseas earnings either.