Close

Changing visa status, from visit to employment pass

Hi,

Basically I am from India, now I am staying in kuala Lumpur in visiting visa. Actually we are four guys, and we now paid Rm11000 to the agent for the permit for one is  professional pass and other three are manufacturing permit, Now they are telling we can skip the medical test with 250Rm for each. I don't know its legal or not.
And the agent is also offering the job for us. So still we are waiting for the permit.

And the question is can I change my visiting visa to professional pass or manufacturing visa?

And they are asking 2400RM  for all to pay for JP also.

what can I do for getting professional visa?
and also I am looking for a job in Penang. I dont Know its easy to get or not.
My profession is Electronics based jobs, and I am completed Msc. Electronics and Communication. I have 2 year experience in embedded system developing.

Pls help me to get a good advice.

Thanks
Santu

You have overpaid for visas..those are called flying agents and you cant even be sure u will get a visa..JP visa are only 500rm per person.  The only legal way to get a working visa here is if you are hired by a company and they appy a working visa for you

hi dear,

Tank you for your replay, the agent is offering the job also in Penang as assistant engineer for me and as technician for my friends also. We paid 4000 for professional pass and 2000 for manufacturing visa also, and 1000 for the medical skipping. I don't know the medical skipping is legal or not. is it legal?

thanks
santu

Sorry to say..but whatever the agent is doing is illegal. You dont need to pay that much for visas!  Hope you get the visas though

Its okey. Thank you for your valueble reply dear.
Thanks
Santu

Anyones known good consultancies hiring the candidates to IT , electronics or semiconductor based jobs?
Pls give me a reply.
Thanks
Santu

I have to suspect the RM250 to skip the medical exam is cost of forging the paperwork or bribing the immigration official. Both highly illegal and will get you deported if caught later. This whole situation sounds very unethical and illegal, hopefully it works out for you.

Expatriate health insurance in Malaysia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Malaysia

Moving to Malaysia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Malaysia

Travel insurance in Malaysia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Malaysia

Flights to Malaysia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Malaysia