HEPA B POSITIVE FOR IQAMA

Good Day,
I'm working here in Saudi almost 1 month  i got positive for hepatitis  b when i was under go for my medical for IQAMA
What we need to do. I Think government and my company will be sent back to the Philippines . It Possible can i work here with  out IQAMA?
Thank you..

You can't work here without iqama. Its illegal kabayan. We did medical exam back in the Philippines, why you didn't know you have that infection?

Ganon ba kabayab kasi nong doon ako sa pinas hindi naman nakita din pag dating dito sa saudi nakita

Yes, it is possible to work here without an  iqama BUT you need to be aware of the negative consequences from it. first, you will be considered an illegal worker - they will pay you lower salary. You cannot have access to health care, you cannot purchase a sim card and load. if there's a checkpoint, you need to show your iqama or they will deport you back your country. there's an endless problems you can face if you dont have your iqama, much better talk with your company / to your boss to help you with this problem because they may give you a better options. Good luck!

I agree all what written without IQAMA many negatives consequences result for you.

all the statement above is true.. i think they will send you back to ph. if hepa B is the case. try another one blood test if it still positive then there's no helping it.

Pa blood test po ulit kayo for confirmation

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please write in english
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct