What should be the minimum Salary for an Indian in Sharjah

Hi,

I got an offer from Sharjah Company, negotiated the salary for 6000 AED. Only transportation is provided by company.
Accommodation and Food and daily expenses have to look after by myself with 6000 AED salary.

I have kid of 11 months, and am planning to take my family along with me after 6 months.

I need guidance in accordance to know that what will be the minimum amount required to lead a middle class life of an Indian Family in Sharjah.

Will this salary be sufficient to sustain with Family and also can be able save some money?

samiullaenator wrote:

Hi,

I got an offer from Sharjah Company, negotiated the salary for 6000 AED. Only transportation is provided by company.
Accommodation and Food and daily expenses have to look after by myself with 6000 AED salary.

I have kid of 11 months, and am planning to take my family along with me after 6 months.

I need guidance in accordance to know that what will be the minimum amount required to lead a middle class life of an Indian Family in Sharjah.

Will this salary be sufficient to sustain with Family and also can be able save some money?

For cost of living try www.numbeo.com     Also read through the many informative posts on the forum

What is the current rental price for 1 BHK running in sharjah ( in Jan 2015)