New members of the Sweden forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Sweden forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Sweden if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Sweden forum, introduce yourself here continues below!

I am engeneer of agrecalture from syria  i live in swden

Hello I'm Ella from sheffield UK I'm looking to move to Sweden but I also need a job it's my dream to move there

Hello everyone, I'm anshul from India looking out to move to Malmo for higher studies...

Hello everybody! I'm an Indonesian just recently moved to Sweden (Norrköping) following my husband. I'm an architect and was living and working in Singapore for 7 years before moving to Sweden. Would love to make friends with everyone here, especially those from Indonesia. Take care!

Hi!
I'm also new in Sweden, Gotheborg. I'm interested in learning Swedish so if you want to join or exchange for some other language - let me know!
Cheers!

Hi! I'm Fatima Miranda from the Philippines. I've been planning to visit Sweden... Hopefully this coming December! I already know some basic Swedish, since I'm planning to work and live in Sweden! Do you have any advice when it comes to getting jobs in Sweden? Thank you!!!

Hi!
Unfortunately I don't, I'm here for quite a short time so far and my company prepared things for me here. But if you already know some Swedish I think it'll work very well for you in work searches!
Best!

Hello. I have got a double citizenship of Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina. I have been awarded with a Croatian  Master's degree in English language and literature as well as art history. I have got extensive teaching experience at all levels of education: primary, secondary and university. I have been teaching four English for fine arts courses at the Academy of Fine Arts for 5 years already. I also have an expertise in translation of scientific and scientific-professional articles, papers, dissertations, theses, books, book reviews and other publications in the humanities.

Please view my LinkedIn profile: linkedin.com/profile/view?

Languages:
Croatian - native proficiency, Bosnian - native proficiency, Serbian -native proficiency, English - bilingual proficiency, Spanish - limited working proficiency, Italian - elementary proficiency.
Additionally, I am starting a part-time ONLINE magisterexamen studies in English literature at Swedish Dalarna University.

Hello Polly9,

You got an impressive working experience..:)

You may drop your resume in the Jobs in Sweden section.

Please note that this thread is for the presentation of new members in the Sweden forum.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Message us should you decide to come to Stockholm. We'll try to help as much as we can. Long time ago been in the same position as you are now.
Time to give back to the universe if we can.

Hello folks I am currently living in dhaka, bangladesh .will be moving to Sweden for study purpose this year..I would love to meet people specially Bangladeshis in Sweden..

hi everybody
Am Haitham moved to Sweden, currently living in Nykoping.
cheers

Hello everyone
I am Islam  ( this is my first name ) lol
a lot of people think it's weird but it is okay
am here as I need some help and info as if anyone can help
Me and my English wife just married and want to move to Sweden but we are a bit confused about the way to move and how that should work ? As I am now in Egypt and she is in Uk as she is studying photography in college
also my BA is in Arabic language from Alexandria University in Egypt.  and I was thinking of Teaching Arabic but I don't know what qualifications I will need to be a qualified Arabic teacher in Sweden? Do I need something like PGCE but in Sweden btw I don't have PGCE
and how much is the rate for teaching in school for me as Arabic teacher ?
Thanks in Advance

Am Agnes from Nairobi Kenya.29yrs old & having 2yr experience in housekeeping & as a nanny.I previously worked in Lebanon.So I only wish you to help me find a nice family that would wish to employ my services this year.Am a hardworker,disciplined christian lady & very friendly with both kids & adults.If possible I kindly beg of the family to help me in processing my travel documents which is deductable from my first salary as a live-in housemaid/nanny.

Hi..am grace from kenya. Currently in sweden with tourists visa. .

Hello I'm MICHAELE KALAYU from ethiopia.I'm graduated in Bachelor degree of clinical pharmacy in mekelle university     I'm looking to move to Sweden but I also need a job it's my dream to move there,because  I'm planning to work and live in Sweden!and currently am working as clinical pharmacy with 2 year work experience in hospital.

Hi Everyone,

This is Vipul Mangla from India. I recently moved to Stockholm for work related assignments.

One of the prime objective of my visit here is maximum travel and see as much places as I can.

I would like to meet new people and make new friends.

Please let me know if anyone wants to check out new places, roam around the city or simply hang-out :)

hello everyone. my name is Oratile, I am currently in Botswana and I am planning to move to ornskoldsvik soon to join my partner. hope to find friends in here.
thank you. :-)

Hej I m a doctorante in agronomy science I would get  a lettre of welcome from thé university of agriculture in Stockholm Uppsala I think , for 3 monts for my PhD complétion for internship ,I hope have seen information that you too you are un the agriculture field thank you vert much for jour help I live now in algeria :)

I'm from the US and an engineer. At the moment, I'm traveling around Europe and seeing the many different cultures and each city has to offer. I'll be heading over to Sweden for a week. Looking forward to checking out the culture and events there. Have fun! Brian

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=462039

Thanks!

Closed