New members of the South Africa forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the South Africa forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in South Africa if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the South Africa forum, introduce yourself here continues below!

I am now in Ghana and have almost finished all arrangement to move to South Africa. Life has been sharply unbearable in Ghana. I have decided to move to South Africa to continue with my life then. I will be prepared for any job to cope until I find my feet and try to do my music I have its demos already with me and also seek as accounts personnel. I am a 45 young looking man, jovial and often calm. My hope and prayer is to get a Samaritan to help me get a small room and help guide me in a new land till I quickly find a place and acclimatise..

Addai Boakye Bernard from Ghana
stays at south Africa nelspruit
am a footballer
am 19yrs of age

Hello everybody....im Ebrahim, im not an expat, since life is better in south africa then many african countries im am pretty sure ill stay in cape town. I came across this site just by random browsing. Its lekke (nice) to chatt to people
from other parts of the world.

Good day to you all.  I am not an ex pat.  I am South African.

My heartfelt sympathy to all who have lived in terrible conditions in Africa.

I am not convinced that relocating to South Africa is the best thing one can do as our country is in major turmoil, mismanaged by our corrupt government who have no religious principles in place.  Sadly our country is dominated by greedy money hungry and selfish people. 

I am a white woman and I have not been employed for over nine months now.  Please friends do your homework and think twice before relocating to this country.  It used to be a beloved country but now gone to wrack and ruin to the somewhat new apartheid era.

Hi everybody,

What can I say,,,,well am a South African living in SA and so far I'm enjoying. Though politics of this country has reached a point where one tend to loose respect to all its its leaders. All has turned in to a joke.

But anyways one doesn't always put all energy in politics. I love the nature of this country and is people.

But I'm looking to make more friends across this blog from different places .

I am james from kenya like to valuate my technical civil engineering skills in southafrica precisely its capital city having developed at a greater heights in civil and construction works...

Hi Julien.
Perhaps you can give me a hand. I m an Argentinian who lived in RSA for some 8 years during the 70s. I have lost track of a friend. His name is Hector Sanchez, a medical doctor in Cardiology. Will much appreciate helpin me locate him and family. Thank you.
Richard.

Hi penderyn - i will invite you to please drop an advert in the Missing people in South Africa section as it might help :)

Hello everyone thank you so much
I would like to move to south Africa if given a job cos I just finished my studies in public relations

Hi every one,moving to SA has always been a long time dream,wanna come stay permanently and I would move as fast as I can if I can find a good south african that could assist in accommodation untill I find my feet. This is my email,[email protected].

Am from Ghana,now residing in South Africa.a teacher holding diploma in education wish. I can continue my career over there

Hello everyone,

I would like to point out that this discussion is for new members of the South Africa forum to introduce themselves.

If you are looking for jobs, you can have a look in the Jobs in South Africa where you can create your cv and you can also post your questions on the forum Working in South Africa.

You might as well have a look to the Living in South Africa guide to get more informations about the procedures to live in South Africa.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hi everybody my name is benzar am not an expat yet but all my arrangement have been made to move to south africa.here in kenya its been hard finding jobs thats the reason for my moving.l'll be glad to receive ur welcome messages

hi,my name's Gustave tesa i am looking for a job in Diesel mechanic field as myself  i am a diesel mechanic living in johannesburg

Hello Gustave Tesa,

If you are looking for a job,i would advise you to create your CV on the Jobs in South Africa.

Kindly note that this discussion is for the introduction of new members in the South Africa forum.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hey ebrahim !I'm not an expat but I love ir blog

hi,

I am nit an expat but was born and raised in South Africa, in Johannesburg. I recently relocated to Cape Town with my husband and 3 kids aged 7, 3 and 2.

Cape Town is a beautiful city with so much to do with kids. It offers a stress free life compared to Johannesburg. on the whole Cape Town just has much better quality of life and everyone is very friendly. There are people from all over the world here so it is also very rich in culture.

I doubt we will ever return to Johannesburg to live.

hello! everyone, my name is Patty and living here in South Africa with my wife and 2kids for about 11 years now and i would like to return home precisely in Lubumbashi, i had completed my studies in 2012 in business marketing management :)

Hi , I'm rias, from India,I'm a pharmacy graduate , have 4 years of experience , would like to work as a pharmacist in South africa,

Hello

On behalf of Expat.com Team, I wish a warm welcome to all members new to the South Africa Forum  :par:

Since this thread is only for presentation of new members, we strongly encourage members to Create New Threads to share or ask any infos related to Expatriation.

As for Job hunt, we have our Jobs in South Africa section for your adverts. For other adverts you may have, please check out our South Africa Classifieds or Housing in South Africa section.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hie everyone, am from Zimbabwe, having been living here in South Africa for 6 years now would like to know more on application of Permanent Residence.

hi everyone , i am Nadia. South african. a student at uct. i am doing spanish as a language and would love to meet spanish speakers around cape town to help improve my conversational skills and i can also help with english :) love meeting new people too x

Welcome to all of you!

[moderated: off topic]

Goodday All,

I am a Zimbabwean living in South Africa, Have been living here for the last 13 Years. I have worked extensively in the Managed Health care industry. I worked for Discovery Health in a Client Patient advisory capacity. The loss of My sister in law and the lack of respect and dignity, in the way her funeral was handled, left a bad taste in my mouth. I then set out to open my own funeral Home specializing the repatriation of mortal remains of Zimbabweans in South Africa. I have an established branch that is operation from Johannesburg and we are opening a new branch in Cape Town on the 01st of May 2015. Looking forward to it. The challenge goes on for me.....I strive at all times to offer the four core pillars of our business. RESPECT.DIGNITY.EMPATHY.EFFECIENCY- BLACK PHOENIX FUNERALS CAPE TOWN.

i'm soso from Egypt, i'm doctor and i wish i could move to south Africa but i don't know where to start

Hi Everyone

I am currently living in my home country Namibia. I am a student at the international University of Management doing my 3rd in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management.

I would like to move to South Africa for any decent job regarding my course in management or anything else concerning tourism. I can continue my studies there since I've always wanted to do my studies in South Africa.

I will be delighted to hear from anyone that can help me out with any opportunity for me.

Doreen Grace Nkandi

Am a Ugandan national pursuing my second master in business administration from Rhodes University. Am a talented and dynamic financial expert with excellent skills and experience in preparing financial reports, ,demonstrated knowledge in reviewing and analysis of financial reports, excellent skills and capability in budget preparation, and monitoring.Experience in financial capacity building and developing organizational financial systems in compliance with International Financial reporting standards (IFRS), excellent skills in review of grant applications, preparation of project budgets for funding proposals.
•Outstanding interpersonal skills, leadership skills, managerial skills, innovative and both written and verbal communication skills.Demonstrated experience in enforcing internal financial procedures, systems, policies and controls to ensure that they complied with throughout the program operations by all staff. Solid accounting and administrative skills including financial reporting, planning and budget review and analysis of donor funded projects by USAID, UNDP and DFID funded projects.
•    Strong track record of achievements in organizational development and  logistical management. Experienced in lecturing at both undergraduate and post graduate levels with a particular focus at curriculum development work including identification of student's needs, planning and development of appropriate learning materials and supervise student's research work. Vast knowledge is the use and application of accounting packages, excellent spreadsheet and demonstrated capability in preparing good presentations to assist management in decision making.

Hi everyone!

I am a Dutch student and am doing my internship at the Wits University. I am here for 3 weeks now and are looking for someone to explore the city and surroundings! Are you also interested in spending your weekends/evenings in (the neighborhood of) Johannesburg? Send me a message :)

Am an ict techinician so want to come and work also want to venture in transport

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=462035

Thanks!

Closed